Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Contest about Blogger Features - To COOL!

Posted by Hannah at 2:12 PM

Blogger Buster Competition Announcement

From time to time I wanted to write about items I find in my travels across the internet! I realize this is NOT related to domestic violence, emotional abuse, verbal abuse...or FAITH! I do know alot of my readers have their own blogs, and I wanted to call you attention to one that has been quite helpful to me! She has some good templates, widgets and tutorials just about anyone could use!

ENOUGH of that! The contest she is running currently is asking about a item that is currently NOT available on blogger, but you would like it to be! Amanda is one gifted women, and bet she could come up with some!

I decided I was going to take the more smarty pants approach, since blogger lately has been annoying the heck out of ME! You know those stinkie bX errors? The ones that always come up after you have placed alot of work into something, and then can't SAVE the work??

I want more than the 'report bX error' page! I want widget that make them pay attention to them a bit more! Maybe something like this!

Asesino

I mean wouldn't that be awesome?

okay - smarty pants rant over. I will try to be nice now! LOL!

Go to Bloggerbuster.com to join in the campaign! Here is the link to Blogger Features and suggestions as well! Good Luck to All, and I hope you win her VERY nice prizes!


If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!



Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

Technorati Digg This Stumble Facebook Twitter Delicious

2 comments:

Amanda Kennedy on 10:39 AM said...

Thank you for your entry to the Blogger Wishlist competition! I've added your entry to the list of entrants in preparation for Friday's draw.

Wishing you the best of luck!

Amanda
www.bloggerbuster.com

Hannah on 11:37 AM said...

Thank you Amanda!

Good luck with your contest, and I hope it brings tons of success!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Awards

Blog Of The Day Awards Winner

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Privacy Policy

| Emotional Abuse and Your Faith © 2009. All Rights Reserved | Template by My Blogger Tricks .com |