Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Emotional Abuse and Your Faith has a NEW look!

Posted by Hannah at 5:44 PM

The last couple of weeks I have been working on this new template for Emotional Abuse and Your Faith.

I would like to thank My Blogger Tricks.com for their help, and wonderful skill to help fellow bloggers with their own blogs.

I have been posting alot of lists lately, and I was basically starting new references for my home page.  I believe I'm pretty much done with that for now.  I just have a couple of pages left, and I SHOULD be done!.

I would love to hear what you think!


If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!



Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

Technorati Digg This Stumble Facebook Twitter Delicious

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really great! Im so happy to see others out there promoting awareness about emotional abuse!! I have a website as well, but the more we create our own the better!!!!! Much Love to you for this! luv, mzselinakyle twitter

Anonymous said...

You've done a great job, Hannah! Thank you for your commitment to bring awareness to emotional abuse, and for your support. God bless you!

Amy on 8:40 PM said...

Love the new look! I'm so grateful for your site. The more I read and research the more I realize that I'm not crazy and I'm stronger than I was told I was.
Saying goodbye to abuse and hello to life after 20 years of emotional, verbal and mental abuse!
Blessings to you Hannah!

Hannah on 9:29 PM said...

GOOD for you Amy! Here is to your new life!

Thank you for your comment!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

 

Awards

Blog Of The Day Awards Winner

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Privacy Policy

| Emotional Abuse and Your Faith © 2009. All Rights Reserved | Template by My Blogger Tricks .com |